Your Contribution Registry
How it Works
Sometimes couples tell us they'd like to get some cash for their honeymoon or to put towards their home. To answer this request we created the Contribution Registry…our version of the Wishing Well (we couldn't bring ourselves to call it the name of the tacky ‘well' that are put at the entrance to some weddings). What are the benefits of our service;
Safe & Secure:There are no worries about losing bundles of cash at your wedding. We transfer your guest contributions straight to your bank account. We have been operating for 10 years with stores throughout Australia.
Simple To Use:Our website makes it easy for your guests to contribute and that means more donations for you!
Customisable:You can build your own contributions and add your photos...setup tickets to the Blue Grotto or flights to New York, the choice is yours. Or you can select one of our options, click here
One List:For your traditional guests you can also add gifts to your wishing well, the choice is yours. Gifts are delivered to your nominated address after the wedding.
Our Service & Fees
Your Contribution Registry is free to setup. Setup now
We offer competitive prices for your wishing well, just compare us.
|Company||Couple Charge||Guest Charge||Cards for Invitations|
Wedding List Co
|Free or $99*||$9.95/order||Free|
||$150||$13.00/order (6.5% fee for guests)||Free|
(7% fee for guest)
* $99 is only charged if you have less than $2,500 purchased off your Gift Registry which is
Why do a Contribution Registry with Us?
It's important you are aware that many online wishing wells don't clearly state their prices and have hidden commissions for both you and your guests.
The other advantage is that we are not just online. We are a secure and trusted company with national stores and have been in operation for almost 10 years. This means if a guest would rather come in to store and pay cash, literally, they can.
Finally, you can directly contact one of our consultants if you have any issues. Try contacting a web only wishing well and experience the difference for yourself.
How To - The Edited Version
Setting up your Contribution Registry is Simple!
- Set up your free Wedding List Co account, click here
- Activate your Contribution Registry.
- Add your bank account details in your profile.
- Add our vouchers or build your own customised vouchers
- Notify your guests of your registry (contact us for your free notification cards)
- Receive an email when a guests donates or view online in your Thank You Card Manager
- Close your list after your wedding to receive your cash contributions directly into your account.